Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank you

Hi everyone.

Here's a thank you card I made a little while ago. I used some verve stamps, and was playing around with circles. I like how it turned out. I used my white pen to add some dots around the circles and embossed the fancy circle with white embossing powder.

I really like a black and white card. There's something understated about it, yet it is flashy in it's own way.




Here's a second thank you card. Same papers and stamps, but a little twist on the design.



My apologies about the picture quality. I need to learn how to fix them using Adobe photoshop and I'm waiting for Stephen to show me how. I hope to get to that today. Edited to add: and he did it for me. Now I have to practice!

Have a great day! Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Janet:)

    I just read your comment on my post--thank you so much for the kind words!

    I use a flower frog- mine is antique. But you can go on ETSY and search for flower frogs (wire ones)...and several will pop up. I just bought another one...but three came in the mail! So I am thinking of doing a giveaway for the other two! So stay tuned!

    Thanks again for visiting:) Love, Sav

    ps...love this black and white card--never used Verve stamps...might have to try it:)

    ReplyDelete