Monday, March 22, 2010

Altered Notebook

I had a great weekend. I created for most of it, and made some really interesting things. The first one I'll show you is an altered notebook. It's one of those composition books that you find at the dollar store, and I altered it using stamps by Papertreyink.

I love Papertreyink stamps--I just wish the shipping wasn't so expensive. I do love altering notebooks, and I think I'll make a few more. A girl can never have enough notebooks laying around.

I also used the new Prima paper. I really liked the back side of the flowery, scrapbook page paper, so I used it this way. The pink is really nice. I used my momento black ink, and my stardust glitter pen to add the accents on the word 'notes' and on the dots outlining the circles on the bottom of the notebook. The glitter is a little hard to see, but I like it's subtleness. The paper clip is something I've had around for ages, and haven't really used. The ribbon is from my stash.

Hope you like it.

Happy Monday!
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Nice notebook! If you want to save yourself $20, use my PO Box; just let me know if you're expecting anything. (email me if you want the box #) Laters, chickie!

    ReplyDelete