Friday, April 2, 2010

There's nothing better than a Friend

I was lucky enough to spend the day with one of my closest friends. Denise has been a very good friend for quite a few years now. I truly don't know what I'd do without her.

She's always there for me when I need her. She helps me think things through, and deal with the troubles that I come across. She's tons of fun and has a great laugh and sense of humor.

We met up in Winnipeg and spent the day shopping, along with her two girls and one of their friends. We must of walked miles, and tried on tons of clothes.



I even managed to get another Lululemon hoodie. It's my favorite piece of clothing right now. There's nothing better than a Lululemon hoodie. I also picked the bright orange one--something nice and bright.

I also got a great pair of pants at Reitman's. You've got to try their new style of pants. They are the best ever, for fit and comfort. Mine were only $30 too!

I hope to be back later this weekend with some creations for you. I'm working on a few right now.

Happy Easter.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment