Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whimsie Doodles First Birthday

Here is the card I created for the Whimsie Doodle birthday celebration.



I used the bear image and colored it with my copics. Isn't he just the cutest thing? I love this image. I used glossy accents on the strawberry, and added rhinestones for some bling. I cut out the image with oval spellbinders. I also used another set of spellbinders to create the fancy,enbossed corners.

I hope you like it. Be sure to visit the Whimsie Doodle Blog and store to share in the celebration.

Janet

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Janet! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you. Love the gliseny strawberry & bling! I have something for you over at my blog. Come & get it! http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooo cute :) FYI:: Paige over at CARDS blog has challenged us to make cards with BERRIES on it--this would be PERFECT:) Here is the address::http://northridgemedia.net/blogs/cards/challenge/challenge-gallery-and-new-challenge-31/

    ReplyDelete