Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation

Yesterday was a special day at my house. My youngest son, Tanner was graduating from high school.

The weather was gorgeous. Nice and sunny, and not a drop of rain as they predicted. The ceremony went smoothly. The cake I ordered turned out just fantastic. (I'll post a pic of it later). The pictures we took turned out well. We all went out to dinner at a local restaurant, and that was really nice.

Here are some pictures of our day. This is one of Tanner and me:



This next one is of my sweetie and me. I really love it!



I'll add a few more later.

I'm so proud of Tanner. He really enjoyed high school. He's a big football fan and played in his high school team. He also graduated with his first apprenticeship level in Auto Body. And................he got his first full time job yesterday too! It's at an autobody shop, so he's really happy about that. Only two more weeks and he starts his full time job....and reality hits!

Thanks for sharing in my celebration.
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Janet, you guys look so much alike! Tell him congrats!

    ReplyDelete