Friday, July 2, 2010

Bildmalarna stamps

I recently purchased some new Bildmalarna stamps. I've seen them as I've browsed SCS gallery, and they have always intrigued me. Since I'm into a big coloring kick, I thought they would be worth a try.

They are great stamps to use and color. Here's the card I've made for their Red, White and Blue Challenge:



I used this stamp called Little Mimosa. Isn't she cute?

I used my copics again to color her up. She was a delight to color. I used my new Martha Stewart punch to create the border down the centre of the card and then I embellished it with some pearls.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I just love Little Mimosa, she is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Bildmalarna challenges and be sure to check out our new challenge blog at http://www.stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete