Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Mouse and a Sketch

What a gorgeous day it was here in Brandon.....absolutely beautiful. The perfect summer day. I hope that, where ever you are, it was a beautiful day for you too!

Here is my card for today:



I used the mouse image from Prairie Fairy today, as it worked really well with the colors I had chosen. I'm really loving bright, bold colors lately. I colored up Ms Mouse with my copics.

I also used a sketch from the Friday Sketchers. You can see the sketch here. I used the cuttle bug on a couple of my strips, to add some texture to the card. I embellished with flowers, and a stick pin. I also added the ever popular rhinestones. I had an afterthought and sprayed my card with glimmer mist--marshmallow to be exact. I'm not sure if I like how it looks in the picture, but in real life it has a really nice shimmer to it.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers #109
Praire Fairy Fun Fridays Week 26.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know who you are.

Janet

6 comments:

  1. Janet, I love the glimmer mist, I noticed it right away, great summery papers. It was nice here today too, we spent the day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely see the shimmer Janet and it looks fabulous! I love your bright colors!


    Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cute card Janet.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww how adorable! Love the mousey! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO. thanks for joining the fairies this week. PS- CONGRATS ON COWGIRLS STAMPING SUNDAY DT CALL!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete