Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cowgirls Sunday Stampen' Challenge

It's Sunday and that means another Sunday Stamp'en Challenge.....are you ready?!!!!

The challenge is to use orange and black on your card cuz.......CJ is releasing NEW HALLOWEEN STAMPS! Woohoo! I'm just cheering about this new release. I've seen some of the stamps and I'm totally in love. You've got to check out what the DT has created, as they have just outdone themselves this week. You'll be able to find all the new releases here.

Here's my card:



I really like this image. It works great with the Halloween theme, but it also works so well with the whole idea of Fall and Thanksgiving. It's just so versatile.

I colored it with my copics of course, and instead of making a rectangle shaped image, I decided to round the top of it, to go along with the shape of the moon. It just seemed to shout out circle at the top, so I had to go with that. I used some help twine as an embellishment and added a couple of flowers to create a focal point.

I hope you like it. Now be sure to pop by the blog to check out all the creations the DT have posted.

What do the winners receive? Well, the winner will receive 4 imaged from CJ and the Top 3 will each receive 2 images from CJ.

I'd love to have you join us with this challenge. Remember, it's black and orange...the sky's the limit!

1 comment:

  1. oh janet! i love it! that image is so fab colored and like you said, it goes with any autumn theme. love the design of our card. hugs bettina

    ReplyDelete