Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cowgirls Sunday Stampen' Challenge

Here's a preview of the upcoming Stampen' Challenge. This week we'll be creating girly cards, complete with pink and purple/green. Pearls should also be included. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Here's my card:



I used the Hula girl image available here. I've got all the colors and added some pearls to it. I also used my Fleur de Lis spellbinder die to cut out the frame for the image. I love it's intricate-ness.

So--get your girly supplies out and come and join us on Sunday. There's prizes too!

Our sponsor is:



The winner will receive a $10.00 VOUCHER to spend at the POLLYCRAFT STORE! How cool is that! The "TOP 3" will each win "1 IMAGE OF CHOICE" from CJ and COWGIRL UP!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! :) Love the way you used the pearls on the frame edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love how you layered her on that gorgeous Spellbinders frame ;)

    ReplyDelete