Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen' Challenge

It's a wonderful sunday morning here in southern manitoba! How's your card making going this weekend?

I've got a new card to show you. This week's challenge is a sketch posted by Alison. Here it is:



The challenge also asks us to creat our own background dp. Our sponsor this week is Michelle Perkett.


Here is my card for the event:



I used one of CJ's stamps that you can find here. I created my own background dp using the swirls cuttlebug folder. I inked up the snowflake and covered it with glitter and used my
cuttlebug snowflake die to cut out the snowflakes.

Will you join us this week at the Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen' Challenge? There are prizes to be had too. Pop on over to the Challenge blog to see what the other DT members have created and to get all the info you need.

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous great colouring and labels 4 has to be one of my fave nesties and it works so well with your image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this in purple, great card Janet!

    ReplyDelete