Thursday, January 20, 2011

AValentine For You




I used last week's sketch from My Favorite Things to create this card.   I used one of their stamps from the Innocence line as well.  I really love this sketch and it will definitely be one I use again.

Supplies used:

Magnolia Doily Doo Hickey
Cuttlebug Sweet heart folder and heart folder
Frosted lace stickles
Spellbinders die
Copic Markers

Challenges entered:
Penny's Challenges
Lexi's Creations
Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge
Phindy's Place Challenge
Creative Belli--pink 

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Janet! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The P for Pink is wonderful, but my first love is RED! tHX for playing with us in the BElli!

    ReplyDelete