Sunday, February 27, 2011

Magnolia's are available in Manitoba!

Did that get your attention?  Marilyn at Scrapbookers Anonymous and More in Winnipeg has a great selection of Mini Magnolia's and is getting in the regular sized Magnolia stamps!

It's so exciting for all of those of us who are Magnolia fans. I was there on Saturday and drooled over the Mini M's.

Head over to Scrapbookers Anonymous and More soon, cuz they won't last long!

I have to tell you that I had a wonderful time with Marilyn and all her customer's at Scrapbookers Anonymous and More on Saturday. I taught two Copic marker classes and had a blast!  You ladies were wonderful to work with and I'm so looking forward to our next class later in March. It's going to be tons of fun.

If you stop by Scrapbookers Anonymous and More, tell Marilyn I said 'hi'.

UPDATE:   The MAGNOLIA's are due to arrive in the store around March 8th!

2 comments:

  1. SHUDDUP- I checked out the online store but nada there!!! I need to see that place. It looks like I could spend alot of money there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took your class and really enjoyed it. It was my introduction to Copics and I have to say I'm hooked! Thanks for the great class.

    ReplyDelete