Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brave Girl Album

This is my Brave Girl Album. It's been a long time in the making as I've had the idea for a very long time, ever since I came across the Brave Girl website and their inspirational readings.

I get the daily readings from the Brave Girls and find them very inspirational and thought provoking and as I've been reading them, I wanted a way to preserve the ones that mean the most to me.  I came across an album like this one in The Classroom, and thought it was the perfect way to capture these thoughts.  I've used alot of Tim Holtz accoutrements and hardware...totally love his stuff.

It's become a class over at Scrapbooking at Shelley's so if you like the idea of the album, come and join me and learn how to make it and turn it into your own album, and personalize it to make it your own style.

I'd love to hear your comments. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.






Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment