Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Sweet Pea of a Different Kind

This is the first time I've inked up this Sweet Pea image. I've had this image on my crafting table for a while now, but haven't had a chance to ink her up.  I'm glad I finally got around to it, as it's a gorgeous image, with lots of possibilities.



She's called Ching-Chou Kuik's September Rhythm and is available here.  I chose to use aqua as the main color scheme here, and the background dp has a shimmer to it (can't remember where it's from though).  Copics were used to color it, and I used a SU punch for the edge.  The flourish was created with the Tim Holtza Sizzix Die--gotta love that die!  I added some glitter to the flourishes for added bling.  Lastly, I finished it off with some silver ribbon.


Hope you like it!
Janet


Challenges for this card:


Fussy and Fancy Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment