Friday, June 17, 2011

Paperworks Co Wednesday Super Sketch #85

I've got a card for you today for the Paperworks Co Wednesday Super Sketch #85. Yah, I know it's a couple of days late, but for some reason my scheduled post didn't work and with the hectic last two days I didn't check until this morning. Opps.  Sorry about that.   I've got a few minutes before I'm off to Calgary, so here is the sketch:



And here is my card:




I haven't made any birthday cards in ages so this was the perfect time to add one to my stash.  I used a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp available here. It's called A Surprise Cheer and I love that cute litte mouse.  I colored it up with my copics and added some sparkly stickles to the icing. I also used the same orange copic marker on the chipboard letters and then added some glossy accents on top to make them pop--although that doesn't show so well in the picture.   The stars cuttlebug folder was used for the background and voila!  A birthday card is born!

Why don't you join us and play along in this sketch challenge? Up for grabs are your choice of two PWCO stamps or this month's PWCO card kit for the winner!  How awesome is that?!  Remember, though, that you have to play along with a minimum of two PWCO sketch challenges to be entered into the draw. 

You’ve got until midnight on June 30 to link up your creations – have fun!!   Head over here to link up your creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment