Friday, July 29, 2011

Cute Abigail

I was up for another sketch challenge so I'm trying out the sketch at Mojo Monday this week. It's a great one.  Here's my take on it:


I used Medic Abby who is available at Paperworks Co here.  She's a great stamp--usable for many occassions.  I used some seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from the Dollar Store.  I added some bling with some glossy accents on the balloon.  All coloring is courtesy of copics.

Challenges for this card:
Mojo Monday #201
Paper Sundaes
Crazy Challenge
TipTop Tuesday
Totally Stampalicious
Clear It Out

4 comments:

  1. oh so adorable, thank you so much for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the sweet image and great layout! Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image and I love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you again tomorrow for another challenge. Bettina

    ReplyDelete