Saturday, July 23, 2011

Paperworks Co RELEASE DAY

Today is release day at Paperworks Co. I have two projects to show you, using two of the new stamps.  I just love this new release. The stamps are gorgeous....so cute!  If you've arrived here from Danielle's blog, you're in the right spot.  If not, you'll want to start the hop at the beginning, so hop over here

Peggy has designed some new wedding stamps.  My first project is a wine bottle topper.  I used the stamp called The First Kiss which is available at Paperworks Co.


The die cuts are courtesy of my spellbinders die and I added some pearls for accents. Wouldn't these toppers look great on the tables at the wedding dinner?  I used the color blue and white for my wedding colors for today. I used copic markers again to color the image.  If you look closely, I added some bling with some stickles on her wedding dress.

My second project is a card. Here it is:




It's a criss cross card and I used the image called Pronounced which is, of course, available at Paperworks Co.  It matches well with the wine bottle topper,a s I used the same colors of white and blue and I added the same pearl embellishments. 

Here's a picture of the inside of the card:




You can see the sentiment that comes with this new stamp too.  I am totally in love with these new stamps.

Each DT Member has issued a colour challenge based on their real (or dream) wedding colours; play along with at least one of the challenges by linking up on the PWCO Blog- you've got up to NINE entries to win a prize package consisting of the entire new release AND July's PaperCard Kit!  My colors are blue and white.  Customers have 48 HOURS to enter the challenges - so their entries have to be in by 9AM MST on Monday, July 25, 2011.

Here are my colors:


Don't forget to get that free digi at the Paperworks Blog!

Now you're ready to head over to Kerri's blog. I know that she has some gorgeous eye candy for you.
Enjoy!

Janet

9 comments:

  1. How original. LOVE your bottle topper, that would be so wonderful as a thank you favour! Loving the baby blue.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Janet! I love how you decorated up the wine bottle ... and the blue is so very pretty! Great job!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away by everybody's projects and creativity! Your wine topper is lovely-- and you're right, it'd be wonderful to have it at the wedding. And your card is awesome -- I have never made that type of fold before & would love to learn how!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wine topper~such a great gift idea, ad your criss cross card looks awesomne! Fab projects, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea to make a wine topper and matching card! The pearls are a pretty touch too. My wedding colours were blue and white too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful projects, Jane! love the wine tag idea! super work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the bottle tag - and a lovely matching card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card and i really love the idea of the wine bottle topper!

    ReplyDelete