Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Flourishes!





Aqua again.......lol    I'm on a roll....not a rut!  I really enjoy coloring flowers and I've used some BG copic markers for this card.  I stamped the image twice and cut out three of the flowers of the second image and popped them up on the first image.  I like the dimension it created.   The sentiments are from LOTV.  The background paper is covered in glitter, to supply the bling.

Challenges for this card:
Flourishes Birthday Challenge
Sisterhood of Crafters



4 comments:

  1. Like your stamped image and coloring is awesome. Where did the stamped image come from?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! beautiful card and love the coloring!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Janet! I love how you've coloured the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the dimension on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete