Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a scavenger hunt

at the Flourish's Blog!  And I'm joining in! Here's my card:





I used my new Zinnia stamp set and created my card using all the items I was required to.  This was alot of fun.  Now I'm off to try another challenge, in between baking banana bread because when you've got 24 over-ripe frozen bananas that's what you've got to do!

Challenges for this card:
Flourish's Scavenger Hunt
Catch the Bug
Incy Wincy Designs--old ribbon, new stamp
Crazy Amigos

5 comments:

  1. Janet, your card is beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and pretty. I like your ribbon through the lattice framing. Great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Hunt Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty layering of the dies on this card, so feminine in the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the image & colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete