Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shades of Sunset

I'm inspired by the challenge over at the Flourishes blog called Shades of Sunset.  Here's my interpretation:





I used the Spring is Sprung set and stamped the bunny in versamark and then sprinkled it with chocolate shake embossing powder.  I sponged a variety of SU inks on the copic paper.  The dp is from Kaiserkraft. Ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you like my interpretation.

Challenges for this card:
The Shades of Sunset
I {heart} 2 stamp August sketch
Craft Us Crazy
Happleigh Scrappin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I love this image. Your papers are perfect for it. Love your delicate shading of the image panel. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and such a sweet image! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet, this is so pretty in pink! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and a great way to not have to color an image. Your shading is wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sunset Challenge.

    ReplyDelete