Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Beauty

That's what I call this girl. She's my first La Blanche stamp and I can hear an addiction beginning.  These stamps are a dream to stamp with. Clean and crisp images.  I love coloring them as well.  Enough blabbering. On to the card:





Isn't she a doll? She's called Wandering with Daisies.   I got her at Allison's store in Stonewall which is called Scrapyard.  (waving to Allison!)  Allison has a great selection of stamps and she's an enabler extraordinaire!  Totally my kind of person. If you get a chance, pop by for a visit. You won't be disappointed.

I'm doing a class next week at Gone Scrappin' in Bloom where we are using Oranges and focusing om learning about shading and shadows and we're going to be using this stamp. If you're interested in joining us, click on the link and give Kelly a call. It's always a fun time in Rossburn.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm creating away!

Challenges for this card:
Paper Sundaes Sketch
Fashionista
Use It Tuesday--fav hoarded paper
Stamp Something 
Stampavie and More


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love that image, and the colors you used are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Nice warm colors.Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday- Haven UIT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring! And such a cute stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this lovely image makes it a very cute card! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

    ReplyDelete