Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gerbera Daisies


This is going to be a quick post today. I'm just exhausted and don't have strength to do too much.  This is my last birthday card for Flourishes.  I'm glad they had this challenge as I needed to build up my birthday card stash.  It's a blue birthday today. I also colored the jewel with my copics as well, so that it matches--but it's a bit hard to see in the picture.  I added a charm/tag that says happy.

Challenges for this card:
Flourishes 4th Birthday
Dutch Dare Challenge (the blue napkin inspired me)
Stempeleinmaleins Challenge #20




2 comments:

  1. Love the blue! Very pretty card and Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue int here Janet! Gerbera Daisies are my favorite!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    Good luck!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete