Friday, September 2, 2011

School's Back!

Today is Recipe Friday at Paperworks Co and our challenge is to use the following:

A--any image
B--blooms
C--Charm.

Here's my interpretation:


I used Spring Swing Abigail C mainly because I always remember that the swings were the best part of the school playground.  That's such a good memory for me, when I think back to my elementary school days.  She's colored with copics.  I added the heart charm, because of the warm and fuzzy school memories and the flowers are perched on the side. 

I start classes next week too!  A new crop of adults in my early childhood education classes begin on tuesday and the second year students return on wednesday. It's going to be a busy week...but I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope you join the recipe challenge this week.  Have a great long weekend....enjoy the beautiful weather and love up your family!


No comments:

Post a Comment