Sunday, October 9, 2011

ABAC at Paperworks Co

I really loving this snowman.  Aren’t they adorable?!!!  They are called Flaky Friends.  I’ve used my copics again. (That’s definitely a theme with me. I think I need to challenge myself to use another medium.  lol)  I used some leftover Christmas paper I had in my stash from last year to make the star stand out. The star is a paper mache star that I bought at my local crafting store.  I painted it with acrylic paints and then added the paper and glittered up snowflake.  Lastly I popped the image on to it.
It’s a great tree decoration and quick to whip up for a gift as well.  It’s quite inexpensive to make, so it would be great to have a few around the house for surprise guests.
I hope that you will try an ABAC project along with us.  Please link us up to your post, so that we can check out your creations!
Happy Sunday!  Janet

1 comment:

  1. Super fab! I am really going to have to try this out with my girls during Christmas. They would just love making these! A great gift idea for Grandma and Grandpa too!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete