Friday, November 18, 2011

Recipe Friday at Paperworks Co

We've got an inspiration picture to work with today.




What a gorgeous cake!  What caught my eye were the colors blue and white and the snowflakes.  So i used all three in my card:



I used a summer release stamp called Driving to a New Beginning.  My favorite part of this stamp are the mice on the bumper.....they are just so darn cute!

I colored the image with copics--E31,33,35, T2,4, C1 and B00.  I used some stardust stickles on the bride's veil.  I added some texture by using a cuttlebug folder on the white paper, as well as on the white banner pieces.  The banner was die cut using a spellbinders die, and fixed to blue and white twine.  I added a snowflake charm as well.

I hope that you like this card, and join in this week's Recipe Friday.   Why not play along with at least two of our Sketch and/or Recipe challenges by the end of the month, and you’ll be entered to win YOUR CHOICE of TWO PWCO RUBBER STAMPS OR November’s PaperCard Kit! You don’t have to use PWCO images to play, but we’ll throw your name in for the prize twice as often if you do!



Enjoy your day!  Janet

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on the challenge! Loved the embossed background & banner!!

    ReplyDelete