Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friends with Kenny K





I'm late posting this. My apologies to all those who were looking for my Crafting When We can posting.



Our sponsor this week is Kenny K--gotta love those cool images!  Our theme is friendship so I made a card that I thought would be a perfect one to send to a friend.

As it's nearly Christmas we are running challenge #8 until 7th January so you will have plenty of time to join us over the holiday period.  If you'd like to join us, pop over here.

Challenges for this card:

Cute Card Thursday--anything goes
The Sketchy Challenge
OSAAT--use a digi

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, crafty day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on our sketch this week, Janet! A wonderfully colored image with matching papers! Perfectly done. Thanks for playing with us at the Sketchy Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete