Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Sketch Day!

I'm playing along with the sketch over at Paperworks Co.  Here's the sketch we can use:


Here's my take on the sketch:


I used a little creative license with the sketch, but once I get an idea going, it's sometimes better to go with the flow.  I used the stamp called Flaky Friends.   I stamped it twice and cut out the little snowman and popped it up on the main image. Of course, I used copics to color these images.  I used my new spellbinders pennant die to make the tree, and then embossed it with the snowflake cuttlebug folder.  I added some stickles to go around the edge of the tree. I also chose non-traditional Christmas colors---so fun!

Please play along with us and submit your sketch to the Paperworks Co blog. It's tons of fun.  Happy Holidays to you all!

Janet

1 comment: