Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Vision in Yellow






Ahhhh....Authentique paper.  Don't ya love it?!  I really wanted a bright card today, and I feel like I've succeeded.   I've used two new dies from My Favorite Things, along with my copic markers to color up this gorgeous MFT image.

I hope your holidays were as good as mine.  My big news...........Ken and I got engaged!  Today I went dress shopping for the first time, and I actually found my dress.  The stars are definitely all in alignment for me.  I'm truly blessed.

Challenges for this card:

My Favorite Things Sketch MFTWSC51
Paper Sundaes Challenge 100
Reasonably Ribbon--anything goes and ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement, no wonder your in a cheery mood! Your card is darling, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hooo! Biggest congrats:) This is an adorable card! Too CUTE! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, congrats Janet!!

    Super cute card too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. The colours are great. And congrats on your engagement. Hope you have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Thanks for playing with us on the RRR challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete