Monday, January 16, 2012

A Boy and his Dog


Here's another clean and simple card featuring an image from Mo Manning.   It's colored with copics and I used a brad from my stash.

On a personal note, if you have chronic fatigue syndrome, I'd like to talk to you.  Email me at jberezowecki@hotmail.com  

Thanks for popping by. It's lovely to have visitors.

Challenges for this card:
DP2 Challenge--clean and simple
Cupcake Craft Challenge--something new--CAS cards
Tiptop Tuesday--anything goes
Crafts and Me Challenge
Pile It On--furry friends

7 comments:

  1. Hello Janet, I've just been looking at your blog - great cards! I look forward to visiting. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card....it's truly CAS at its best! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wee paw print, great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like simplicity and cleanness of the card mostly. This is simple but teaching us so good things which you can see easily in this card.
    -----------------------------
    - Chronic Fatigue Symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, Janet! So beautiful, and that paw print is adorable!!

    Hope everything's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely card. I love that you kept it clean and really made that darling digi make an impact. TFS!! And thanks for joining us at Pile it on this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, keeping it simple really lets you focus on the image which is so lovely :) Thanks for playing along at Pile it on this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete