Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crafting When We Can

*****This is my second post for the day.  Scroll down to see my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

It's sunday and time for another challenge over at Crafting When We Can.  Our sponsor this week is Spesch Stamps


.....and their stamps are just beautiful. Check out this one I was so lucky to get:

Isn't she a doll!   I love her. She's so sweet.  The challenge this week is to use something not intended for crafting in your creation. See the shiny flower?  I made that by using a pop can.   I used my spellbinder rose dies to create the shape and then molded them into a 3D flower.  Easy peasy and I love the look.

Pop on over to the Crafting When We Can blog to see all the DT's work and to get all the details about how you can win our challenge.

Challenges for this card: 

Mojo Monday

2 comments: