Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love You

I decided to try the Sparks Challenge using this freebie available at Paper Smooches.  This is my first try at trying to combine digi stamps in different ways.  I still need alot of practice, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it might be.

I colored the heart using my R29 copic marker.  I added some glossy accents to the heart and sprinkled glitter on top.  I think it's a cute CAS card.

Challenges for this card:

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search
Paper Sundaes - CAS
CASual Fridays--  my fav movie--P.S. I Love You
Tuesday Throwdown--use hearts
Little  Red Wagon
Pals Paper Arts
Mad for Markers--reds

8 comments:

  1. This is way cool. I love the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and Simple LOTS of hearts! Thank you for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card with the simple little hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the glittery heart. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the glossy heart thanks so much or joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - love the images!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely CAS card. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers. Mel B

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete